Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Losing Belly Fat

Of course we know that men primarily carry extra fat around their belly while women carry it around their hips. We also know that losing belly fat requires abdominal exercise and a very focused "ab-specific" diet.

Came across a blog with a very good article on belly fat that I want to share. Rather than link this post directly to that article, I'll link to the blog's main page because there's a lot of good diet, fitness, and weight loss info posted there. Click on the title of this post to redirect to "The Daily Ongoings" or go to http://daily-ongoings.blogspot.com.

Come back here and comment and we'll continue the discussion....

1 comment:

Miss♥Chriss said...

I checked out that blog and I wanna share my story People always ask me how did I lose 20 pounds in a month without a diet, and at first I only let my best friend in on the secret but, eventually, I had to come clean because, well, because what I used cleansed my system of toxins so not just weight loss but, cleaner body. I love the fiber complex and I really like the complete diet complex. My sister lost 16 pounds in 30 days and my best friend lost 12! Model Herbs is something that I stumbled across early one morning at work sipping my coffee, eating my morning pastry. I figured it was worth a try and I am so glad I did.